Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Could I?

could i have..
ur eyes..so u can always lookt at me
ur lips..so u can always smile at me
ur nose..so u can always smell at me
ur ear..so u can always hear me
ur hands..so u can always hold me
ur legs..so u can always walk with me
ur stomach..so u can always remember me when u feel hungry
all ur single part of ur body
and the most important
ur heart..so u never ever hurt me again
ur feeling..so u can touch my heart with all of ur feeling too

dear..the best moment i'm always waiting
i'm always hoping
i'm always dreaming
every day and night is
"sayang, will u marry me?"

although i can't stand to live here anymore
believe me
i'm always waiting for ur love, ur heart
until my last breath

regards,
-CiK !jA-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails